Friday, July 26, 2013

I am thankful to all of you who have been reading my blog, and even spare the time to write me a feedback. It is such a great thing to know my thoughts are connected to someone out there many miles away.
I do not get much views but I enjoy the peace here. I am writing for like-minded persons, you, and myself, not the Chinese community. After spreading the news among friends and families and getting doubts, criticisms and jealousy, I would much more appreciate a simple "you can do it" than anything like "you are so brave" or "take care". They just arouse my fear.
Though I am not planning to disclose this blog publicly, I have a facebook page for sharing photos and stuff. My trip is going to start in less than a month! Maybe you will hear me more frequently from there.

http://www.facebook.com/100WaysOfLife


0 comments:

Post a Comment