Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sometimes life gives what you want, but the only problem is you don't want it anymore.

Back to the dreadful 9-5 work after a week of study leave. I wonder why I got this discontent to work day by day. This is what I have been working hard towards in the past few years, the "future" I envisaged. I was once very excited to be able to work in Central, where everyone is looking so glamorous and smart. Now that all is a joke. Highheels just scare me. I wear converse to work.

Yes fortunately my hard work paid off and I get exactly what I wanted. Or is it? I believe by looking at the life of your colleagues you would pretty much figure out how your life would be like in the future. And it absolutely does not interest me. Worse still, it scares me.

But I'm glad that I got a chance to see it, to rethink if I should continue with this "future". It is always better than you work hard to achieve that goal in your entire life and find out it is in no way close to your satisfaction, right?

So what's next? I'm not sure. What I know is from the moment I submitted my resignation, I have opened myself to many other options:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment