Saturday, June 1, 2013

Smartphones are boring. So I switched to a more exciting alternative: books.

I am reading and finished reading two books at the moment. The Old Man and the Sea and Life of Pi. Both are adventure stories in the ocean. Will they sow the seeds for a sailing adventure? Who knows but first I have to befriend with waters.

Upon finishing the book I already miss the old man and his adventure. He was born a fisherman and life was that simple. His goal was to fish, even if it was one larger than his entire boat. I wish I am born to be something too. Life has too many options for us fortunate individuals and this somehow pushes me to the point of deciding what I like to do and, quit my job to travel. Worries come like waves and you have to calculate if every decision is worth. This is too stupid.


0 comments:

Post a Comment